APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 14, 2017
COST: U8: $75 U9-U10: $375 U11-U12: $695 U13-U19: $795
FIELDS: Ken Mercer Sports Park, Patelco Sports Complex, and Val Vista Soccer Field.
TOURNAMENT CHECK-IN: Information Coming Soon!
Step by step instructions on how to do a proper online check-in:
Online Check in Information for BUSC Summer Classic
To add players to your tournament roster up UNTIL you check in.
To do this follow these instructions:
- Add players to your GotSoccer roster as normal
- Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your page
- BUSC Summer Classic from the drop down menu
- To add a player to the “Tournament Roster” click the “add” button next to their name. Please remove players from the tournament roster that are not playing by hitting the “release” button (please note, this does NOT release them from your roster, just from the tournament roster). Print and sign your roster by clicking the “roster” link which is located just above your roster in the “REGISTRATION” box. You will then upload your tour nament roster.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHECK IN (please see below for instructions on how to check in ONLINE):
- Copy of Official Roster (USCLUB, CYSA, etc.)
- Player Passes
- Signed Official GOTSOCCER Roster (see below instructions for ONLINE CHECK IN)
- Guest player Loan forms (if applicable)
ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Log onto your GOTSOCCER account and go to “roster” tab. Select “BUSC Summer Classic” from the drop down menu.
- Make sure all players playing in the tournament are on this roster, you will then print this roster by clicking “roster” tab located next to Docs (see below): Registration Submitted 4/28/2017 Accepted Yes ID#s Default Docs Roster
- Print this roster (double check all players participating are on this roster). Sign this roster. Scan this Roster (to upload to GotSoccer)
- Go to the “events” tab, select our event from the list. Then select the “documents” tab on the far right.
- UPLOAD your official roster (US CLUB, CYSA, etc.)
- UPLOAD your signed GOTSOCCER tournament Roster (that you just printed out & signed))
- UPLOAD your Guest Player Loan Forms (if applicable)
- Once these documents are verified, you will see a green check mark next to them (may take up to a day depending on the time it is uploaded).
- YOU’RE ALL SET! Check in with the field marshall before your first game at the field no less than 30 minutes before the start of your first match with your player passes.
Check in Requirements
Teams coming with US Club Soccer passes/paperwork:
US Club 2017/18 Team Roster, current US Club laminated player passes and signed medical releases required at check-in. Guest player form from US Club must be presented for all guest players. No travel documents needed